Criminal Pardons

If you have a criminal record in Canada and would like to apply for a Record Suspension (commonly known as a Pardon), De Palma & Associates Legal Services can assist you with the necessary paperwork and application. A criminal record can prevent you from obtaining employment, volunteering with various organizations and much more - let one of our experienced paralegals assist you with requesting a record suspension (criminal pardon) so you can be free of your past!

You can feel comfortable and confident discussing your history with our paralegals as we maintain the strictest level of confidentiality for all of our clients.